Annual Report 2015 published
The Annual Report 2015 gives an overview of the Norwegian Polar Institute’s activities and achievements, financing and publications for 2015. It is in Norwegian with a summary in English. All captions and articles are in English as well as Norwegian.
- N-ICE2015: following sea ice from cradle to grave
- A new estimate of the number of polar bears in the Norwegian part of the Barents Sea
- Nytt estimat av antall isbjørn i norsk del av Barentshavet
- The endangered High-Arctic ivory gull
- A new seamless digital geological map of Dronning Maud Land
- The marine habitats lagoons and coves in Svalbard