Annual Report 2016 published
The Annual Report 2016 gives an overview of the Norwegian Polar Institute's activities and achievements, financing and publications for 2016. It is in Norwegian with a summary in English. All captions and articles are in English as well as Norwegian.
- SEATRACK, tracking seabird movements outside the breeding season
- A tale of snow, storms and sentinels of change – highlights from the N-ICE2015
- Combined effects of pollutants and declining sea ice for polar bears
- New Indo-Norwegian project MADICE investigating the Antarctic coast
- The ICE-whales research programme (2015 – 2019)
- Study of acidification in Arctic seawater and fjords