The Norwegian Polar Institute is the main authority on mapping in the Norwegian polar regions, and publishes printed and digital maps. The Institute is the main publisher of topographical and geological maps of the Norwegian polar regions.
- TopoSvalbard – topographical map of Svalbard with place names, updated glacial fronts from sattellite imaging and nature preserve zones.
- Svalbardkartet – interactive themed atlas of Svalbard supplemented with a rich dataset of environmental data layered on top of a detailed topographical base-map.
- Offline map of Svalbard – works on mobile, tablet and PC.
- Offline geological map of Svalbard – works on mobile, tablet and PC.
- TopoJanMayen – interactive topographical map of Jan Mayen.
- Archive of old polar maps – maps from the time Svalbard was given place names, Greenland and early Antarctic maps.
- Map services and datasets – download to create custom maps or to make analyses.