Currently studying the role of the atmosphere on Arctic sea ice variability from observations made during the Norwegian young sea ICE (N-ICE2015) expedition.
Interesser og spesialfelt
- Field-based atmospheric and geophysical observations in polar regions
- Precipitation in polar regions
- Synoptic climatology (ie. classifying synoptic weather patterns into distinct regimes and relating those patterns to climate parameters such as precipitation or temperature)
- Large-scale atmospheric circulation patterns in polar regions (eg. annular modes, NAO, ENSO)
- Rayleigh modeling of stable isotopes in snow
- Boundary-layer dynamics in polar regions