To keep up the pace in these special times, the flagship is planning an online open flagship meeting 1st October 2020 at 08:00-11:00 UTC, and we invite you to take part.
The meeting will take place at a digital platform Teams/Zoom. The meeting link will be sent to those who register.
Registration deadline: Monday 28th September 2020
- Flagship updates since last meeting (November 2019)
Covid 19 situation and Ny-Ålesund Research Station (Geir)
EU Project FACE-IT (Kai)
- Update on the joint flagship Nutrient workshop (Geir/Christina)
- Update from the 7 WPs (WP chairs)
- Introducing new chairs (Kai)
- Ny-Ålesund research strategy (Geir Gotaas), Status & development of the marine infrastructure in Ny-Ålesund (Old Pier, Marine laboratory, Teisten), gap analysis by WPs on long-term needs (input to document)
- Update on mooring activities (Manuel Bensi) & reuseable ballast systems for moorings
- Funding opportunities from Svalbard Strategic Grants (Geir/Christina)
- SEES report (Geir)
- Publication links on website?
- Way forward? (input to next NySMAC meeting in November & gap analysis)
- Upcoming events:
19 November: SIOS Marine Infrastructure Workshop
ASSW 2021 Lisbon – digital science conference
- Any other business?